Thursday, June 26, 2008

its been a while tak tulis blog nih...kinda lost of words...my baby da dapat keje...and he s very happy with his job...i hope i was there...muaaahx!!!congrates my love...i'm so proud of you...


dats was my baby story...ma story, is opposite to his...its come to an end of my industrial training...i'm so sad thinking of leaving ma frens there...they all so kind to me...i dont think i can go thru this training without their help...tengkiu all...to kak che, kak wahida, kak ani, kak lydia, kak ayu, ain, abg pon, and the bosses...abg naim and kak wan...insyallh aini akan keje sna cuti sem dpn...
addition to dat...the boss oredi offer me a place there...huhu...lucky me... :-)
i've never thot i could have a enjoyful learning experience...

so sad lah nak tinggalkan tpt keje tuh...huuuu...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online