Thursday, June 12, 2008

hm, just back from interview at bangsar behind bangsar village. The boss came interview me, we met at mamak store. I was surprise because did not expect to met at mamakstore, any way, layan jer la. Salary? so shy to tell u guys because a bit low. Anyway, i got transpot allowance, medical and insurance cover and maybe boss on da house lunch.heheh maybe lah. The job scope really interact me bacause most of my time i had to meet his client and do all IT things and if no job, they will ask me to learn new IT thing or send me to courses. HM, look like good opportunity to built career path to me since i thinking moving from programming field to networking or management field.

p/s: those who want to know about aini, be patient. She will come back soon. Write now her 'Taman''s telephone cable had been stolen. Later after those lazy telephone cable guy replace the stolen cable then she will post again. and again 1 more thing, i past second mcad exam. hehhe

1 Comment:

  1. Uncle Dyn said...
    I been working for this cmpny for a year.. same like u interview at mamak stall.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online